Season 1, Episode 1
How to let go of other’s negativity and take you power back
I’m so excited about this because it’s my first podcast episode EVER. I could talk about building self-confidence and self-esteem for hours so I thought, what better way for you and I to chat about this important topic, than to start a podcast?
In today’s episode I wanna share with you how to let go of something negative or insulting someone said to you, that you just can’t shake off. That one thing that’s been said, that’s now in the back of your mind screwing you over because it makes you insecure about yourself + actionable steps on how to overcome this.
About This Episode
In today’s episode, i’m gonna cover:
1. A personal story about a time where i experienced being insulted myself. I want you to know that if you’ve experienced this yourself, then you’re definitely not alone.
2. The 3 personal step’s I had to go through in order to let go of the insulting comment.
3. An exercise you can use in your personal life to let go of others negativity and so you can take your power back.
20. Stop body shaming: 5 ways to start loving your body
News flash: At least 30 million people of all ages and genders suffer from an eating disorder in the U.S. With social media, magazines and commercials all around us, it’s easier than ever to get caught up in a self-judgement rabbit hole of body shaming ourselves for...
19. How to reclaim your happiness when you feel empty inside
Are you feeling empty inside wandering where your happiness went? Are you confused about why you're feeling down, since there is so much in your life to be happy about? If so, this episode is for you! You're responsible for your own happiness, but sometimes it can be...
18. Outstanding tools on how to overcome anxiety and low energy levels with Niomi Lindfors
Do you struggle with anxiety and low energy levels? Are you frustrated that you don't have the tools to feel better? Then know that you're not alone. Today's podcast guest knows this scenario all too well. In fact, she offers therapy to woman who are in similair...