Season 1, Episode 4
Why building self-esteem and feeling good about yourself doesn’t need to be overwhelming
Like you, I often get frustrated when I feel like something is overwhelming, and I gotta tell you, I was overwhelmed when first started my journey of building self-esteem and growing as a person. But in this episode you’ll learn why building self-esteem doesn’t have to be overwhelming and how making simple changes in your day can make a huge cange.
About This Episode
In today’s episode, i’m gonna cover:
1. A personal story about a time where I really struggled to get out of a bad state of mind.
2. You’ll learn why smilling is the a simple but really powerful action you can take to change your whole mood and perspective when you’re having a terrible day.
3. A clear takeaway you can follow in your everyday life if you’re ever in a position where you’re not sure how to feel better.
Subscribe and review in iTunes
I’d love for you to subscribe to my podcast! I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
20. Stop body shaming: 5 ways to start loving your body
News flash: At least 30 million people of all ages and genders suffer from an eating disorder in the U.S. With social media, magazines and commercials all around us, it’s easier than ever to get caught up in a self-judgement rabbit hole of body shaming ourselves for...
19. How to reclaim your happiness when you feel empty inside
Are you feeling empty inside wandering where your happiness went? Are you confused about why you're feeling down, since there is so much in your life to be happy about? If so, this episode is for you! You're responsible for your own happiness, but sometimes it can be...
18. Outstanding tools on how to overcome anxiety and low energy levels with Niomi Lindfors
Do you struggle with anxiety and low energy levels? Are you frustrated that you don't have the tools to feel better? Then know that you're not alone. Today's podcast guest knows this scenario all too well. In fact, she offers therapy to woman who are in similair...